Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Get your PAGEANT wave ready!

The girls (Madelon, Elle & Gabs) were really putting their work in during Towanda's 4th of July parade. And, I almost missed little Owen (M's bro) off there to the left. Gotta give him kudos as well. (thanks Susan!)

I have about five more pictures just like the one above. The bigger the wave, the more candy, right?! I don't think I saw those arms go down, except of course when the flying candy was being collected off the hot pavement! And let me tell you, the pretty waves worked because we walked away from that parade with a Gap bag full of candy.

Here's most of our 2008 crew, waiting for the festivities to begin. The Towanda 4th of July parade has been a tradition for us since Gab's was a baby. We're usually joined by the Hutson's too, but they ditched us to go on a family vacay this year!



Cash-man said forget about the parade candy, I'm stuffing my face with my own snack!

No comments: