Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sugar, da da da da da da, oh honey honey, da da da da da da...

I will miss you...but only for a little bit.

Tomorrow I'm beginning a 30 day NO SUGAR pact with a couple friends. Why you ask? Because this "drug" is terrible for us and my body needs a detox. I have to admit, I have a weakness for sweets and it's taken over the last couple weeks.

I CAN DO IT! I once gave up all sweets (excluding fruit) for about 3 months and I actually felt so much better, physically and mentally, when I did this. I already live a grain-free lifestyle, so with very little carbs and cutting out the sugar, I'm hoping to get rid of the blood sugar spikes that I know aren't good for our bodies.

The first week is going to completely suck, but it should get better. I'm so hoping that this move doesn't trigger any other crazy craving though!!

No comments: