Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is the doctor in?

I just love this picture. Remember how much fun it was being a kid? Oh, and the imaginations on some of them (including you know who!).


Gab's and her pre-school classmates, including her "best friend" in the chair, are playing doctor at the local children's museum. Grandma and I volunteered to chaperone this trip and I think I had just as much fun as the kids. It was so cool to see them experience so many new things.

Now this is what I'm talkin' about! Painting on plexi. It's got to be virtually mess free, right? Especially with the big smocks? Guess again...all the sudden, I see a big goop of blue paint plop down on her shoe. She was really trying to be careful too! Luckily, they were Crocs so we could just rinse!! You all know I'm extra careful about her getting her clothes all messed up. Poor girl's gonna have a complex...too late she kind of already does.

No comments: