Monday, June 16, 2008

Jump on in! The water's just fine (for some of us!)

Let me tell you a little bit about the kiddos and their experiences with water.

The first one...fearless! And absolutely LOVES the water. Bathtubs, sprinklers, pools, hoses, puddles, and the list goes on and on. Water on the face and in the eyes? No sweat! There he goes!!!
_


He couldn't quite figure out where the water was coming from though!



Having fun with Elle, who was also just as fearless! (Oh, and aren't the little man's swim trunks adorable? Compliments of "aunts" Ericka and Tracy!)


Now onto Miss Gabrielle...the (un)fearless, when it comes to water anyways. She HATED getting water in her eyes as a baby and still does to this day.

This picture says it all (scaredy cat!) Hmmm. Do I go in or not?

I asked her if she was going to get her hair wet and her response, "NOOOO mom, I'm NOT getting my hair wet!". Wow, what a crazy concept, right?!

When she finally decided to get in, she proceeded to do this...

...because she certainly wouldn't want to get her face wet! =)


Okay...this was a HUGE step. And, her hair did get a little wet.



She had a hard time with the fire hydrant sprayers at first (check out that face!). She accidently sprayed herself a couple times and wasn't happy about that. When she finally figured it out though, she was happy to aim it at other kids at the park!!

Did I mention we did this on FATHER'S DAY?! I couldn't possibly post this without at least one pic of daddy and (one of) the kiddos! I know, I feel bad that I didn't get a picture of him and both kiddos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those photos are TOO CUTE! You'll have to bring the kids over to our splash pool! The twins were going down the slide yesterday and totally dunking themselves (literally, it's like 6 inches deep, I didn't know going under was possible), and they loved it!